|1- 14, 3-chome, Imabashi, Chuo-ku
in front of Aijyu Kindergarten
|［ Yodoyabashi ］by Midosuji and Keihan Line
about 200m to the east
| Copper was an important export good
in the Edo era.
Dohza purchased copper excavated from mines, smelted it by dofuki nakama, or refineries, who were boastful of their expertise and transported the cargo by vessel to Nagasaki.
Rigid regulations in case of purchasing were provided to prevent the illicit sale of cotton and even a fragment of copper was under its control.
Besides, the Aijyu Kindergarten was opened in the 13th year of Meiji(1880), the oldest kindergarten in Osaka and the building was constructed in the 34th year of Meiji.
|to the top of
The Uemachi-daichi kita course